Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wantable Jewelry Box Review April 2013

Before we get into the nitty gritty, I have to once again RAVE at Wantable's customer service!!!!!  I was a teensy bit (OK, a lot) disappointed when I got the shipping notification and didn't see the longhorn necklace on it.  I completely and totally fell in love with the longhorn necklace in their previews (see it HERE) and was hoping beyond hope that I might get it in one of my 2 boxes.  I knew I would still LOVE my box and figured I would have to hunt down the longhorn necklace and purchase it on my own.  Imagine my complete shock when I received an email the day after my box shipped apologizing for the missing item in my box that had just shipped and that the missing item was on its way and would be arriving shortly.  The missing item??  Yup, you guessed it.  The Longhorn Necklace!!!!!  ***SWOON!!** I squealed and danced around the room to celebrate with my toddler before emailing a HUGE gushing thank you email back to them.  They officially have a customer for life!  
 
OK...on to the box! 
 
 
 
As always, seeing this box in the mail puts a HUGE smile on my face!!!!!  I already knew what was coming in the box (their shipping notifications include the list of items), but I could only guess what they might look like from the description. 
 
 
Presentation is, as always, wonderfully classy.
 

 
Tough Teal Ring ($15)
 
Not something I would normally buy, but I love it.  Something fun and different!
 
 
Ombre Chain Necklace ($24)
with surprise matching earrings!
 
At first, I wrinkled my nose and thought "I would never wear this" and then...I tried it on and actually really like it!  Again, I would never purchase this on my own but I am already imagining it with some awesome Maxi dresses I'll be making this summer (just waiting on the fabric and have an amazing nautical print that will match this perfectly!).  Thumbs up Wantable!!
 
 
Teal Beaded Necklace ($20)
with matching stud earrings
 
I don't know how Wantable does it, but once again...would not have purchased this on my own but LOVE it.  Another great summer necklace!
 
 
Stacked Bangle Bracelet ($22)
 
This is PERFECT for the ball!!  Elegant but fun...the perfect combination!
 
 
 
Yet again, another wonderful box from Wantable!  If you haven't subscribed yet, try them out!!!  You won't be disappointed and what a great way to add to your jewelry collection without breaking the bank!  Not sure the value of the longhorn necklace (I'm guessing in the 20s), but total value of this box is well over $100 with the extra blush!!  And I promise, I'll post pictures of the longhorn necklace when it arrives!  :P
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment