Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ipsy Review April 2013

 
 
Well, Heeeello Ipsy!
 
This is my first Ipsy bag and I was SO excited to see on their FB page that there were THREE full size items and one deluxe sample!!  I mean really, I did not expect to get full size items in a $10 box let alone 3!  I'm impressed!  :P
 
 
 
 
* MicaBeauty Mineral Eyeshadow in Earth (Value $14.95)
* Be A...Bombshell Blush in Beach Please (Value $16)
* Sation Nail Polish in Love at First Byte (Value $5)
* Sexy Hair Soy Renewal (Value $2?)
 
 
 
First thoughts...wow, that blush is a VERY bright pink IRL, but is also unlike anything I own (I'm a bronzer kind of girl) which gives me a great chance to try something new.  Have yet to play with it yet, but I'm excited to try it as I love my other be a bombshell items!  The Mica eye minerals is AWESOME.  Wore it the night I got the package and fell in love.  :D  Sation nail polish is gorgeous (going to wear it for the military ball!!) and I'm looking forward to using the soy renewal as I've heard very positive reviews on it. 
 
Overall, A+!  Can't wait for the next bag!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment