Friday, April 5, 2013

Wantable April 2013 Jewelry Box Review


 
You can't help but get excited when you see this purple box waiting for you in the mailbox!  This is my second Wantable Jewelry Box (my first was March 2013) and I knew from previews on their Facebook page that I was really going to love the collection this month...so much that I decided to skip the Makeup Box this month and double up on the jewelry box!  *blushing*  Shipping only took 3 days from the time I received the notice in my email and I ripped into it soon as I pulled it from the mailbox.
 
 
Presentation is wonderful as always.  :)  A nice Thank You card (which explained all April boxes get a free gift!! YIPPEE!) and a paper explaining all the items in the box. 
 
First item (and one of my favorites!!):
 
 
The Imperial Onyx Bracelet (valued at $20)...LOVE this!!!!!!  It will get a LOT of use here!
 
I'm tied for my second and third favorites:
 
 
 
Jazzy Cocktail Ring (Value $15)  It is adjustable and super fun!!
 


 
Slithering Snake Bracelet (Value $20)  Can you say awesome????!  Seriously...it's amazing IRL!
 
 
Grand Strand Necklace (Value $18)
 
I like this one...time will tell if I love it.  It is unlike anything that I own, which is the whole point of doing subscription boxes!  It is really perfect timing on arrival though since I have a Military Ball in just a few weeks and I plan on putting on to use that night!
 
 
Helen Horn Necklace (Value $18)
 
Hmmmmm...to be perfectly honest, I dislike this one.  I don't ever see myself using it and I was disappointed to see it as I thought I was being sent the Longhorn necklace.  I had commented on Wantable's April Jewelry Box preview saying that I LOVED the longhorn necklace and the python bracelet (previews can be viewed HERE) and immediately received an email from Wantable saying that that I had the snake bracelet and horn necklace in the box on its way to me.  I didn't realize there was a horn necklace AND a longhorn necklace in the collection this month, so I got all excited over nothing... *sigh* I do have to give a shout-out to their customer service as they went out of their way to send an email to me letting me know they were already getting my jewelry box together and what items they had put in it!  Beyond my expectation...I just wish I would have realized that the "horn" necklace wasn't the longhorn necklace I was so excited about it.  However- I do have my second jewelry box coming to me the middle of April and I can only hope that it has the longhorn necklace in it!! 
 
 
 
And the extra surprise?!?  A Mia BelleZZ blush (Value $16.50!!!)!!!  What a fantastic extra!! 
 
 
Total Value of the Box?  $107.50!!  Boxes are $36 for the subscription so value is almost 3x the cost!!  Super happy with the box (I *could* return the horn necklace as they do free returns but I will just gift it at Christmas) and very excited to see what my second box holds!  I have been recommending this company to everyone and anyone that listens...seriously, they are AWESOME!!!
 

 
 

 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the cocktail ring! I have tried wantable one time back in December and may try it again. I LOVE jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have sent amazing rings in my last two boxes! I LOVE their jewelry boxes and feel the send a fantastic value for what you pay for the box...and I probably wouldn't have found/purchased these items on my own which is another huge plus!

    ReplyDelete