Monday, April 8, 2013

Julep It Girl Intro Box Review April 2013


I'm officially a Maven.  :P  I've been hearing such wonderful things about Julep that I took the plunge and ordered the intro box (used a code and purchased the first box for only a penny!).   I skipped the beauty profile and just ordered the box I liked the most which happened to be the "It Girl"

 
 
 
I have to give it to Julep- their packaging is WONDERFUL and I loved the information cards included in the box!
 
 
A super cool thing about the Maven boxes??  You can order extras for WELL below the retail price when you are checking out your box!  I purchased the Quick Dry Polish Drops (they are AMAZING and it smells awesome!), Freedom Top Coat (love this too!), and an extra polish and my total including shipping for the maven box was less than $20 (the drops alone retail for $14!)! 
 
 
The "It Girl" intro colors from left to right: Eileen, Sasha, and Oscar.
 
 
 
All my wonderful new goodies from Julep!
 
 
I, of course, had to repaint my nails with my new pretties and was so excited to see how well the polish went on!  I used an OPI base coat, two coats of polish, and then topped the freedom top coat.  The quick dry drops worked INSTANTLY after I applied the freedom top coat and I was shocked to not have a single smear when my daughter rubbed all over my fingers to look at my nails (her precious little nails are currently painted with Sasha and have an Oscar smattering as she kept jumping around while I was panting the glitter on).  Super happy with how it turned out!
 
 
 
Day 4!

 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment