Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Beginning

I have FINALLY started "blogging" after swearing up and down for years that it just wasn't my thing...guess I'm eating my words now!!  I am totally blaming Pinterest and my recent addiction to subscription boxes (don't ask how many...I'll deny deny deny that it is too many!!  How can too many awesome surprise in the mail every month ever be too many!?)!

I have to admit I was also a late starter to Pinterest, which is probably a good thing as I am now wanting to craft up all these ideas I am finding versus cleaning house...or laundry...or pretty much any other non-fun thing that must be done.  HOWEVER, I am making up for lost time by pinning like crazy and trying to make everything that is on my "must have" list.  Considering the "musts" are probably several pages worth and are being continuously added to, it might take awhile to finish (like a couple lifetimes maybe).

And the subscription boxes...oh how I LOVE them!!!  I had a hard time finding reviews online for a few that I jumped the gun on and decided I might as well review them myself versus sighing over the lack of results on Google for them!  LOL 

So here we are!  I'm expecting 4 boxes at the end of this week along (The Lip Factory, Wantable Co Jewelry, Julep, and PopSugar Must Have) so be on the lookout for reviews!  I'm planning on doing a mix of fashion and craft/sewing here...and since I have a miniature Diva running around the house, she will most likely definitely be on here a bit too. 

 
I mean really....who can resist that face?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment